1/29/2013

How do i get her out of my heart and my mind?

"It already have been a week she left me, but still i can't get her out of my heart and my mind. These week came out to be the worst and catastrophic week ever in my life. My whole world as if is haunting and coming toward me. I have been in my bed since that day, don't feel hunger or sleep also. I have been lighting up a cigar and indulge in drinking a wine. I tried everything to get her out of my heart, but i don't know, why i can't! May be it because she meant the whole world for me. 
i don't think that anything ever can change my feeling for her" hmm  
broken heart
Most of the people after get broken up in relations does this and its not new. Many of mine friend experienced this situation. I simple used to say with time everything will be fine but truth is that no one can understand that feeling, unless you go through such condition. 
I am normal being, so i too have experienced this a year back and follow some simple thing, which everyone know but never implement it. I would write here what i did to get out of those hard throbbing condition. Yes, most of the time tears or sobbing comes to be best solution to get out of such situation. I cried a lot and it really helped me and second thing i did was i tried to put myself on busy schedule.
 I went to my job and indulged busily in work, in my free time i talked with my family. My mom, sister. Sorry to tell you my father passed away. During a weekends i spent my time with my college friends. I made my self very busy, although sometime in midst of my busy schedule my heart start to think about her, tear flows for some time. But again i start my busy schedule.
 So i got out of this situation this way. It may not work for everyone, but it will work with most of us! If u like it please do comment and even you have any other resolution please do share it so it can help some one.

1 comment: