5/14/2014

Have been Hurt soo much in relationship!

I was hurt too much in relationship, even she left me
 and it been a year but i feel like as if it happened yesterday.
 I tried to get her out of my heart and my mind,
 but why the hell is sticking to my memories.
 A friend advised me a lot forget the past and move on. 
I would rather say that to give advice is rather easy than 
to follow someone's advice. I did tried a lot of example like
 drinking, smoking try to hang up with someone. But nothing 
worked for me,  so it was a hard time i went through.
Hmm have you all anyone went though this ever,
 if yes than for sure you all you know how i felt.
That's a things apart, it happened to me and
 i would never want anyone ever to go through this situation.
But now let us come to the main part viewer,
 that how i got rid of this condition after a hard
 relationships conditions.
The best thing one shall do, if you ever happened 
to go through such conditions would be to talk with your friends
 who really is your friend with benefit. 
To whom you can share what ever you like, what you feel?
 and how you feel? 
And it really did help me so much to get rid of shitty
 condition and now i am back again to life as if nothing
 ever happened to me. But it is also true in midst
 of something, she comes in my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment