2/07/2013

How attitude and misunderstanding causes relationship problems?

I still remember that day, when i was hurted to much! What was mine fault? I didn't except much in my life except her. Why she didnt understand me? Or may be it was our fate to do the assaults. We always have option in our life, but things don't go in the exact way we want it to go. That day was 7th february being a rose day and its been a month i quit a job. So i don't have much choice and was going through financial strain. My pocket was empty and i didnt even have a penny for a cigar. When i emptied my wallet i found 100 bucks. That day being a special day i thought of getting a flower for my girl friend. And got a good collection of flower for her. But after i bought flower i didn't even have a fair to go to my girl friend house. I called her number, she was bit busy with her work. I told i was outside her house. But, she being very busy didnt came. I cried and told her ok than i am going back home. I had walked 10 km on my foot to give her small token of my love. I was getting back, suddenly my phone ranged, it was her! In a angry voice she said whats up? The reason being she could complete her work for some reason. I replied, "i had got something for you, but i realised that it wasnt meant to be for you" and it was true also on my way back, i gave it to small kid, a stray on a traffic. May be i was hurt very much because of her behaviour and my condition. She call me again and start to frustrate, i was simply listening her, as if without any feeling. She asked me to meet up, but i replied, "sorry i will meet you when i will grow that much, till i can be responsible". From that day i stopped talking with her. It happens normaly that we give up on our loved one because of our attitude and misunderstanding. So, i will advice to try in giving off ones attitude, for good relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment