2/24/2013

love is everything

someone said, "when your in love everything around
 seems to be beautiful"
But, i say "when you are in love 
nothing will seem to be more
 beautiful then the one who you love"
it's true and if you have felt in love with someone, 
for sure you might had this feeling.
i also had this once when i found her and went in a
Love is Everything
 relations with 
her. she was like the whole world for 
me nothing meant important 
to me than any one or anything.
but we grew apart of some reason but still she 
meant to be everything, even though a lot of 
things got changed, but still i do have special 
feeling for her. and she will always remain in my life and will 
be a part of my life. even i will grow old, i will have 
the same feeling for her. so my reader love for sure means 
everything, and do not forget to leave your valuable comment on it
and feel free to share your feeling's too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment