2/12/2013

"i love you" words are not enough!

Cute and lovely story of a couple. 
Girl: you really love me na? 
 Boy: yeh!! Off course I do. ....
 Girl: I want hear you say that. "I love you" Boy: i think i don’t have too.
 Girl: Why nott and why you can't say that? 
Boy: Because... 
 Girl: I just want to hear you say it in words.
 I don't know anything. Boy: I realy can’t...
 The girl started cryin softly and said: Then i guess you don't love me at all... 
 Both of them continued to walk in silence. They reached the girls home.
 Girl: Why why you can't? Boy: Do you really wanna know reason?
 Girl: hesitantly Yes. Boy: hugged her gently,
 kissed on her lips and said in her ear, "Because these three words
 are not enough to show you my love, my feelings for you.
 Isn't what boy said correct?

1 comment: