2/19/2013

I think you still love me


I think she still love's me, 
but i cannot escape from the fact 
that I couldn't hold on your love. 
I knew that this was gonna happen and its not that
 i didn't try, i tried as much as i can,
 So I’m not blaming you for falling 
You Still Love Me
in love with someone else. 
I’m not angry, either.I should be, but I’m not.
 I just feel pain. A lot of pain and ache in my heart. 
I thought I could imagine how much this
 would hurt, but I was wrong.
And it is really hard to see my lover is some
 one arms, if only the thinking of such 
thing make me cry in pain and it is full of ache. i
 cannot imagine of that at all. so dear reader
 do comment
what to do when someone you love leaves
 you and find some one.
have you ever grown through this, if yes
 do share your feeling with us.
But still i feel she loves me

No comments:

Post a Comment